6th February 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for loco pilot job?

i have 30years and 15 days,as per RRB recruitment 15 days are extra am i eligible for this loco pilot job

6th February 2014, 10:08 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Post Re: Am I eligible for loco pilot job?

Local Pilot Examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board once in a year for admission to Local Pilot and Technicians. The local Pilot exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application on 17 February 2014.

Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have qualified their School Level Education or Matriculation (10th Class) of a recognized School or equivalent qualification OR the candidate must have a finished their ITI from a recognized University.

The candidate should between 18-30 years and upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories. 38 years for OBC candidates, 40 years for SC/ST candidates. So if you are belongs to OBC or SC/ST candidate than you have chance to apply for Local Pilot Examination other wise you are ineligible to apply.

Loco Pilot Examination is based on the Written Examination followed by Personal Interview. Interested candidate apply for this examination on or before 17 February 2014. To apply for this examination the candidate need to apply the application forms in Online Mode and the cost of application forms is 40/- .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CEN_01_2014.pdf(5.65 MB, 118 views)
30th July 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for loco pilot job?

I read in class 12th,in commerce stream.
And now started in ITI in electrician department.
Can I able to fill up registration form after completing the ITI sir, please contact me sir
Suraj Kumar, mobile no 7254983494
Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?