24th July 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get seat for PharmD course in Karpagam, Coimbatore?

I want to join pharm d in karpagam. Can I get seat there?. I have 79%marks in science. Can you please provide me the eligibility criteria for the same? I need to know if I would be eligible and the steps which I need to follow for the same. Thanks!

27th February 2017, 01:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get seat for PharmD course in Karpagam, Coimbatore?

Pharm.D. is a Professional Pharmacy Doctoral Programme. The duration of this course is six years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics and Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

MAIN SUBJECTS

=> Pharmacognosy & Phytopharmaceuticals

=> Pharmaceutics

=> Medicinal Biochemistry

=> Pharmaceutical Microbiology

=> Pharmaceutical Analysis

=> Clinical Research

As per my knowledge, you can get seat for PharmD course in Karpagam, Coimbatore. For getting admission in reputed college then you can appear in entrance exam which is conducted by University/College.
23rd April 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get seat for PharmD course in Karpagam, Coimbatore?

I have 70%in science 12th. Can I get pharma.d course in karpagam ? So fees of pharm.d in karpagam? Bus coming in menonpara. How much bus fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?