25th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible o change my subject from hindi to English after passing B.ed?

is it possible that i want to change my subject hindi to english after submitted my b.ed form

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed after passing B.A in Hindi, English, Sociology?
  2. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 40% in B.A? Which colleges can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i change my optional subject after passing 11th class?
  4. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  5. Am i eligible for TGT with Hindi or English?
  6. What can I do after passing my 12th in English, Hindi, Economics, EVS, History, Sociology and Psychology?
  7. How do I proceed for getting into NID for graduation? -- [New]
  8. Can I change my optional subject in B.Ed?
  9. How to change from Hindi to English language question paper in AIPMT exam?
  10. How to do Hindi B.Ed after passing praveen exam from Dekshina Hindi Prachara Sabha
  11. Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?
  12. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  13. Subject change class 12 from Maths to Hindi
  14. How to change my medium of examination from English to Hindi while studying B.Ed in SD college of education?
  15. Which are the combination of subjects in B.Ed? I have done B.A with 54% from KUK
  16. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  17. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  18. What should I choose between Hindi and Oriya as a subject in +2?
31st January 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible o change my subject from hindi to English after passing B.ed?

I have done my B.ED in Computer science after M.SC in computer science. I have my B.SC in Mathematics and I want to change my b.ed to maths.Is there any option for it?As iam working in govt.service i cant go for a regular course..

Can you suggest any option?
30th November 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible o change my subject from hindi to English after passing B.ed?

I have done b.ed with english as my teaching subject in 2012-13 but now I want to change it to hindi in 2018 ... Can I
22nd October 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my b.ed subject language hindi to english
9th August 2020, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I do b.ed in Hindi subject ,I have already done B.ed in Sanskrit and English subjects 8 years ago, Now I have completed graduation in additional subject Hindi , now I want a B.ed degree in Hindi . So what I have to do ? Please suggest me.
9th August 2020, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my subject from hindi to English after passing B.ed?
I have done b.ed with english as my teaching subject in 2012-13 but now I want to change it to hindi in 2018 ... Now I have completed graduation in additional subject Hindi. So what to do?
4th September 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I did degree b.com(computers),I got social as optional while applying b.ed but I want to change as English,how to change as English is there any process to change social to English
21st March 2021, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

sir how could I change my subject actually sir I have complete my BSc from bio and 2 day ago I just submitted entrance form but my sub has been change by mistake to art .Sir can i change my subject in limited time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?