13th April 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?

what is the eligibilty criteria for upcpmt for other states native???

6th May 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?

how many seats are available in other state student with out any type of lines?
11th January 2013, 09:40 PM
fight1

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?

To be eligible for UPCPMT exam you should have completed 10+2 with Biology, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or any other elective subject with English.

You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Biology, Chemistry and Physics with a practical test and English as a compulsory subject.

You must have passed pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics,
Chemistry and Biology after passing 10+2.

You must have passed B.Sc. examination with two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology).

You must have passed first year of the three years degree course from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test and you should have passed 10+2 with English.

Thanks...
12th January 2013, 10:33 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

UP Combined Pre-Medical Test - Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility requirements for admission to medical colleges through CPMT are described below:

Residency Requirement: Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) is a state level examination. Candidates, who are native of Uttar Pradesh, are eligible to apply. However, other state candidates may also apply, given they should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the government of Uttar Pradesh

Age: Candidate must be 17 years of age in the year in which he / she want to appear in Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT).

Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed intermediate science (Biology Group) or equivalent examination.

Educational Qualification recommended / acceptable for admission into different medical programs are :

For admission to BAMS course the candidates passing Madhyama (with Science as subject) examination of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi are also eligible.

For admission to BUMS the candidate must have passed examination in Urdu at High School or equivalent level.

For admission to MBBS/BDS courses, the eligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.

Minimum Marks: The General category candidate must have secured at least average 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidate) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination and should obtain minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidate) marks in Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT).

Note: Candidates appearing qualifying examination Intermediate or equivalent are also eligible to apply for CPMT.
9th May 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for upcpmt ??i have given my class 12th examinations and waiting for the results?
23rd July 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

is a student of other state can apper in entrance exam of cpmt.
17th October 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

my native is in jharkhand............and i have completed my 12 from hyderabad, can i write u.p medical entrance exam, ??
14th May 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i am native of punjab... and donot have up domicile can i give upcpmt ... as in 15% criteria as aipmt have...
16th May 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i am native of uttrakhand and do not have uttar pradesh domicile can i give upcpmt exam
16th May 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i am native of uttrakhand and do not have UP domicile can i give upcpmt exam
16th May 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i am native of uttrakhand and donot have UP domicile can i give upcpmt
28th May 2014, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

i am from uttarakhand but my father works in government office which comes under up state government so i am eligible for upcpmt or not.
27th September 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

if any candidate 10 2 passas pcm & then biology one subjuct 10 2 passed , can apply cpmt exam
17th October 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir there is a consequtive attempts in upcpmt exam? pleaze reply soon. THANK YOU.
2nd December 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Si ri passed my 2 with haryana board am i elligibe for upcmet exam. I am 2 nd year dropper. I live in haryana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?