6th December 2011, 05:09 PM
ervinoddubey

Is this possible to pursue M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering having done B.Tech in CSE?

sir
i have done my B.Tech in computer science & engg,but i want to do M.Tech in mechanical engg, so it is possible or not.pls tell me.

Regards:
vinod

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  3. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  4. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  5. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  6. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  7. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  8. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  9. Can I pursue M.Tech after doing B.Tech Mechanical
  10. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Civil or Mechanical after passing B.Tech CSE?
  12. How to pursue M.Tech after doing B.E mechanical fresher
  13. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  15. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  17. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
11th December 2011, 12:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to pursue M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering having done B.Tech in CSE?

No, you can’t pursue M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering having done B.Tech in CSE. To pursue post graduation in Mechanical Engineering, you must have completed your B.Tech in the same discipline. But you can pursue M.Tech in CSE. For pursuing any M.Tech course, you must have valid GATE score card. You can also opt for MBA course too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?