16th September 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to repeat 12th again with PCB? Procedure to do so?

Sir I have already completed my 12th with pcm, but now I want to do it with PCB, so is this possible?? If yes then please tell me the procedure...!!!

16th September 2016, 07:34 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat 12th again with PCB? Procedure to do so?

Yes you can repeat your 12th but for that you have to talk to your school management. They will tell you the procedure for it. Thanks
16th September 2016, 08:13 PM
Prt_91

Yes, you can repeat 12th with PCB but for that you have to take admission in 11th standard with PCB and after passing 11th you can appear in 12th with PCB. But you can try some private schools in which you can get direct admission in 12th with PCB. If you really interest in biology then you must do 11th and then 12th because if you skip 11th then your basic knowledge is not clear, so in 12th you have to suffer from difficulties.
16th September 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to repeat 12th standard again with PCB stream after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. But, by doing so, your 2 years of valuable time will be wasted. There is only one subject difference between two streams. In PCM stream, you will have Mathematics as main subject and in PCB stream, you will have Biology as main subject. You can also pursue Biology subject individually from NIOS Board. The admission procedure for 12th PCB stream is same as the admission process that you followed for taking admission in 12th PCM stream.
16th September 2016, 11:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do 12th with PCB after completion of 12 with PCM. But to do this, you have to start with 11th standard with PCB. This is due to the fact that most of the basic concepts you will learned in 11th standard.
On the basis of your knowledge earned in 11th standard, you will be able to understand the 12th syllabus.
But my suggestion to you is that you should choose your stream carefully as per your personal interest. Never go for only scope at the time of deciding the core field.
So in nut shell, if you are really interested in medical field, then you can go for admission in 11th standard with PCB.
20th September 2016, 01:28 PM
Preeti @

Yes, you can repeat 12th with PCB but for that you have to start from 11th standard with PCB because most of the basic concept you will study in 11th and when you skip 11th then you will face difficulties in 12th and even in higher studies. But you can also try some private schools in which you can get direct admission in 12th but for that you have to talk school management team. If you get direct admission in 12th then you have to work very hard and study 11th standard biology as a self study to save your one year.
5th August 2022, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th with pcm and i want to take pcmb ...it required to repeat 12 ? Yes then can i give jee and neet both ?? Yes then there will not be any problem in registration???
5th August 2022, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th with pcm and i want to take pcmb then it required to repeat 12 th ? Yes then can i give jee and neet? Yes then there will not be any problem in registration???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?