15th August 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat my study from other school if secured 59% in 12th CBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed 12th from CBSE Board just by 59% marks. I am pass in every subjects. But I want to repeat class 12th by another school and same Board i.e. CBSE. So please tell me can I repeat class 12th?

18th August 2015, 01:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat my study from other school if secured 59% in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you can repeat your study from other school if secured 59% in 12th CBSE.
You have to talk to administrative officer in your school and they will ask you to send a letter to CBSE and then you can get admission in 12th again.
Also you can apply for improvement exams to improve your score in selected subjects.
18th August 2015, 07:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat my study from other school if secured 59% in 12th CBSE?

No, you cannot reappear for same standard if you have passed the examination.

If you are not satisfied with your marks then you can appear for improvement examination in which you want to score more marks.

You can re appear for one or more subjects as improvement examination to improve your percentage.
19th August 2015, 04:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there uis a provision and according to it you may get admission to anther school as well as another boardafter the completion of your 11th standard. So, for that you just need to contact your administrative head and ask them for the procedure and they will help you out with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?