9th December 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12th (PSEB) after getting compartment in CBSE Board exam?

Respected Sir, I want to know can I repeat class 12th. I completed class 12th Commerce from PSEB board. I want to repeat class 12th with Medical field from PSEB or CBSE. I want to know am I eligible to the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
27th January 2017, 06:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat class 12th (PSEB) after getting compartment in CBSE Board exam?

Yes, definitely you can repeat class 12th from PSEB Board after getting compartment in Board examination, there is no problem in it.
In order to do so, you must have to take admission in the same School in class 12th once again and register yourself to give the examination of class 12th once again.
30th January 2017, 04:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I repeat class 12th (PSEB) after getting compartment in CBSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know can I repeat class 12th. I completed class 12th Commerce from PSEB board. I want to repeat class 12th with Medical field from PSEB or CBSE. I want to know am I eligible to the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

As you have studied in CBSE Board, it is advisable to clear the examinations through the CBSE Board only. If you want to re appear the class 12th in PSEB, you have to contact any school which offers you to take admission in class XII. If you get admission then you can study again 12th from PSEB. Mostly it is advisable to clear only the failed papers of CBSE through CBSE Board or you can study through NIOS.
31st January 2017, 07:51 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can repeat class 12th from CBSE even if you have completed it from PSEB.
All you need to be ready with some following documents.
1). Provisional certificate of 10th standard.
2). Registration certificate.
3). Character certificate signed by the head of your school.
3). Gap year affidavite.
12th June 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in cbse board maths paper after clearing this can i again repeat the class and then what type of marksheet would i get..??
24th April 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can. I repeat 2 in PSEB after getting compartment in 1 paper ,again in PSEB in another stream
13th July 2019, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there result cancellation required to getting admission in pseb 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?