1st March 2019, 06:59 PM
NATHIYA VELUSAMY

Is it possible to study MA Archaeology after completion of B.Sc (Mathematics)?

What are the procedures to join M.A Archaeology in merit? Is it possible to study M.A. Archaeology after B.Sc Mathematics? Now, I am studying B.Sc Mathematics second year. Because of my family I chose to study B.Sc Mathematics. I have more interest in Archaeology. My family is background is poor so I need to study M.A Archaeology in merit.

15th April 2019, 12:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MA Archaeology after completion of B.Sc (Mathematics)?

The eligibility criteria for Master of Arts in Archaeology course:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in archaeology or ancient history from a recognized university.

>>Minimum of 55% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

You can not pursue Master of Arts in Archaeology course after completion of B.Sc Mathematics course.
28th December 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study MA Archaeology after completion of B.Sc (Mathematics)?

Can I Do Ma Archeology after my Bsc physics
8th February 2021, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

If possible to study ma archealogy after b.sc maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?