28th February 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Mathematics student study Master in Archaeology course? List of government colleges and admission procedure for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and now want to study Master in Archaeology course. Can I study this course? List of government colleges and admission procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  2. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  3. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  4. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of master degree courses available in IITs and NITs for B.Sc Mathematics holder? Procedure of admission for it? -- [New]
  6. Details of ECTS for an aspirant wishes to study Master’s in Archaeology in Germany?
  7. Possibility to study Archaeology in Post Graduation for B.Com(Computer Applications) 2nd year student?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MA (Archaeology)? Which colleges in West Bengal offer this course?
  9. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Archaeology) in Southern India? Eligibility to study?
  11. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Archaeology) in IGNOU, Purulia(WB)?
  12. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Last five years question papers for MA (archaeology)
  14. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. How to study master degree after B.Sc Agriculture from New Zealand? List of colleges and fee structure with procedure of admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D program in Archaeology?
  17. Admission criteria, list of colleges and procedure to get admission in Medical colleges of India for a Bangladeshi student?
  18. Is it possible to study Master in Archaeology directly after BA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2017, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Mathematics student study Master in Archaeology course? List of government colleges and admission procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and now want to study Master in Archaeology course. Can I study this course? List of government colleges and admission procedure for it?

B.Sc Mathematics students are not eligible to study Master in Archaeology course (MA). Candidates should have passed BA with Ancient History, Culture or Archaeology or History or Sanskrit or Pali or Anthropology or Geography or Fine Arts or Architecture with at least 55% marks or B.Sc in Anthropology or Geography or Geology or Botany or Physics or Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to pursue the MA Archaeology course. The universities offering the course are given

Acharya Nagarjuna University - Official Website

Patna University - Official Website

University of Kerala - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?