8th August 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in 3rd semester of computer engineering under diploma to degree scheme?

i am diploma holder(information technlogy) from gujarat technological uni.i want admission in 3rd sem of computer engineering under diploma to degree.is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  2. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  3. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. ATKT limits available in G Scheme of MSBTE for CSE Diploma 3rd semester candidate?
  5. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  6. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  8. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  9. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  11. Previous 3 year question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  12. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  13. Previous 3 years question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. Can i get placed despite of having 3 arrears in B.Sc. degree? -- [New]
  15. Which semester percentage is taken into consideration for lateral entry admission? How many semesters average is taken?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma 3rd semester student?
  17. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  18. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
9th August 2011, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in 3rd semester of computer engineering under diploma to degree scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am diploma holder(information technlogy) from gujarat technological uni.i want admission in 3rd sem of computer engineering under diploma to degree.is it possible?
dear friend,

it is not possible to take admission in 3 rd year direct, but if you want to admit in 2 nd year then it is possible

you are diploma holder in information technology. so you can apply for lateral entry exam.

if you have score good rank then you are eligible for good college.

every institute have for each department have maximum 6 no leteral are eligible.

so try hard ,

all the best
9th August 2011, 02:18 AM
samir14

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in 3rd semester of computer engineering under diploma to degree scheme?

Dear Friend
In any engineering college you can take admission after completing diploma course.
just apply for it and they will conduct examination for it.
If you get enough marks you will be selected.

All the best.
23rd August 2011, 04:48 PM
khyali

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in 3rd semester of mining engineering under diploma to degree scheme?

i do deploma in Architecture from bter and i want to b.tect.mining engineering from rtu
8th January 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i am in 2nd sem computer science and want to take admission m.s.university. is it possible..
15th January 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission in b.tech 1st year just after two semester of diploma in electronics and communication engineering???
17th June 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in degree after diploma in computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?