5th April 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take Ph.D in Chemistry distance after graduation in Chemistry(Regular)?

i am a trained post graduate holder in chemistry (regular) is it possible to take Ph D in chemistry distance if it is possible tell its details

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  3. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  4. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  5. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  6. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  7. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
  8. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  9. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  10. Is there any distance course available in PhD Chemistry?
  11. Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?
  12. Where are distance education PhD(Chemistry) courses present in India?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance education?
  14. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks? -- [New]
  15. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  16. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  17. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
12th July 2012, 07:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take Ph.D in Chemistry distance after graduation in Chemistry(Regular)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a trained post graduate holder in chemistry (regular) is it possible to take Ph D in chemistry distance if it is possible tell its details

The Indian Management School and Research Centre, offers Phd in various discipline including Chemistry through correspondence mode. The duration of the program is two to three years. Candidate with a Masters Degree in any faculty from recognized University are eligible to pursue the program. Graduates with a with minimum fifteen years of experience also eligible for the course. The Total Fee costs Rs. 60,500 including Prospectus & Admission fees.

For detail information refer to the official website of Indian Management School and Research Centre.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University also offers Phd in Chemistry through distance mode. The minimum duration of the program is two years. For detail information refer to the following address:

School of Sciences,
IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi - 110068
India
+91-29532167.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?