5th December 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take transfer in 6th semester due to health condition?

Hi, I am Sagar. I am studying in 5th semester in SJ govt. Polytechnic college. I came here in 5th semester from Bangalore because of family transferred here, before coming here I was having a health disease vitiligo. It was 90% cleared but when I came here because of water and climate changing my health problem is increasing day by day, so my doctor has advised me to come back to Belgavi. So please tell me can I take transfer to college GPT, Belgavi?

30th June 2023, 03:55 PM
eduking

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer in 6th semester due to health condition?

You can contact the concerned authority for any such issues and see if they can do anything for you. Normally, the transfer is not possible because admission is on merit at most colleges and seats are limited.

Once you have got admission it will be difficult to change colleges based on any personal problems. University doesn't allow such transfers frequently but still you can contact them personally for further process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?