12th December 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a Government job if I dint not appear for 7th semester exam of B.Tech course due to Health Issues?

Respected Sir, I am a final year B.Tech student and after completing it I want to work in the Government sector but I did not give the 7th semester exam so I want to know can I get a Government job if I dint not appear for 7th semester exam of B.Tech course due to Health Issues? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
14th December 2016, 08:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Government job if I dint not appear for 7th semester exam of B.Tech course due to Health Issues?

If you had not given your seventh semester examination of different subjects then you will not receive your degree as you will have pending backlogs in all subjects of seventh semester in which you have not appeared due to health issues. Your degree will be incomplete and you can not apply for any government job entrance examination with incomplete degree.

The backlog papers examination will be held with your final semester examination. You need to apply for all backlog papers and clear it so as to receive degree and become eligible to apply for government jobs entrance exams and higher studies courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?