15th October 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take transfer to another college in Hyderabad without migration certificate?

Now, I'm in a Polytechnic college in Hyderabad (SDDGWTTI) in my first year. I want to go to Masab Tank college (in Hyderabad) for my second year. Sir, can I get transfer within the district without migration certificate?

20th October 2018, 09:50 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer to another college in Hyderabad without migration certificate?

No, it is not possible to take transfer from one college to another college in Hyderabad or anywhere without migration certificate. None of the college's offers direct admission in second year of the course. So, it is not possible for you to transfer to another college and I suggest you to complete your remaining part of the course from your present college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?