13th December 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer college under credit transfer in India?

Sir, I have done my B.Tech 4 years regular from Calicut university. Got 18 back papers. Is it possible to change university under credit transfer in India. If so which university. Heard prist university gives B.Tech degree. Is it good?

14th December 2017, 08:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer college under credit transfer in India?

I am sorry to say that there is no such provision of changing University after getting 18 backlog papers in your B.Tech course.
Since, you have 18 backlog papers, until you clear all those papers, you cannot get your degree of B.Tech and cannot be a Graduate. So, clear all your papers from the University where you applied for the B.Tech course. You cannot change to other University to appear in the backlog papers.
15th December 2017, 09:39 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

With regret I have to inform you that you can't take transfer to any university by any medium/process after having 18 backlogs in your B.Tech course under Calicut University as because there is no such provision of taking transfer from one university to another. You must have to clear all your back papers from the Calicut University only so as to get the degree certificate.
PRIST (Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology) college is good to pursue B.Tech degree course as this college is affiliated by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and recognized under UGC (University Grant Commission).
21st August 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue my bca course to 2nd year in any universities in kerela
23rd August 2019, 08:00 PM
Alkasharma123

While it is very difficult to transfer credits from a university in one country to another, the US universities offer this system. you can transfer from your present college in India, to a college/university in the US on the basis of credits earned and successfully go on to complete your degree from a US University.
28th June 2020, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Can l change my college to other college by BSC sem-3 transfer,(hngu)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?