30th May 2017, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a Migration certificate from the engineering college?

Sir i have submitted my migration certificate in an engineering college(Delhi) but now i am going to take admission in other college(Ahmadabad) then what should i do?

31st May 2017, 10:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a Migration certificate from the engineering college?

You can write an application to your present college for withdrawl of admission from that college. After cancellation of your admission, you will get all academic certificates which you have submitted at time of admission.

If it is a private engineering college then they may not refund your academic fees which you have submitted at time of admission because they take undertaking at time of admission that candidate will not withdraw admission in any case.
31st May 2017, 10:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a Migration certificate from the engineering college?

In order to transfer from one college to another college, you are required to submit Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate from the college in which you have completed your studies. For this, there is a certain procedure to be followed.

>> You are required to contact the Administrative Officer of the college in which you studied, showing the reason why you are going to transfer from the college.

>> And after then, you are required to submit your copies of certificates from 10th Class and then you are required to submit your Intermediate Transfer certificate.

>> After getting approval from Principal of the college, then you will be given Migration Certificate to join another college.
31st May 2017, 10:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you want to take admission in other college and want migration then for that only possibility is to visit the college where you have submitted your migration and ask there for migration certificate.

There is no other option of getting migration from elsewhere.
31st May 2017, 10:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You should contact your college and write application mentioning about migration certificate. Contact with the Dean of College or document incharge to get your migration certificate.
31st May 2017, 11:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You can get migration certificate from your college.

To get the migration certificate you need to fill the application form which will be available in the college and after filling the form you need to attach some documents which are asked by the college that will vary from college to college then you need to pay the fees for getting your certificate.

Now a days some colleges are giving certificate in online mode like you need to apply through online method and pay the fees via net banking, online transfer etc. If your college has this facility it will be easy to you to get the migration certificate.

Before getting migration certificate make sure that you have no fees pending in the college, if you have any pending fees getting certificate will become late.
5th July 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I have submit my migration certificate in my college but after 1year studied I want to get my admission in another college so how i can vet my migration certificate from my first college
12th January 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have taken admission at Mumbai university for f.y.b.com. previously I studied in Goa..
Now my requirement is for migration certificate as Mumbai university is asking for it.. what is the procedure for it??
8th April 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to ask if I want to take admission for Master program, so there is need of Graduation migration certificate or there is also plus two migration certificate. Please clear my doubt. And also I want to know for migration for graduation to master so there is need to tell about where we Will do our master in future, or there is no need regarding it.
10th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my course. So i want to join in another state, now my migration certificate is in my previous college which is in Karnataka state, so can I issue a duplicate one and submit it into another college?
1st May 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing Bsc second year completed first year and now I wants to change my graduation towards engineering so for admission in engineering college which migration certificate should I need , previous University or 12th migration, (engineering college university and degree course university are Different in my case)
9th August 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir how can I cancel my migration certificate in state
15th September 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I am a drop out student, after 11th exam i just drop from that college now i want to take admission in other state college wt should i do??
Previous is. Not giving me migration certificate, they said if i had Completed 2nd yr then they would have given migration certificate
Now how can i get migration certificate
17th December 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

B.Ed after how do I get Migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?