26th July 2012, 10:04 AM
sachinkarambe98

Is it possible to transfer in DEC Amaravati after completing 1st year from Dr Batu, Lonere? What is the procedure?

sir i have completed my 1st year from Dr. BATU, lonere. Then it possible to tranfer in gec amaravati and what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks of MHT CET for OBC for admission in government college of Maharashtra in BDS?
  2. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  3. PTU 3rd Semester Paper Code?
  4. Procedure to transfer from LNCT Indore to LNCT Bhopal?
  5. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  6. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  7. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  8. How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?
  9. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Important Questions for Chemistry for 1st year of B.Sc course of Amaravati University?
  11. Is it possible to get transfer after finishing 1st semester in 1st year diploma
  12. Colleges which I can get in Pune University after scoring 80/200? Admission in BATU college?
  13. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology -- [New]
  14. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  15. Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?
  16. Procedure to get internship for my final year project?
  17. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  18. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?