27th November 2011, 10:49 AM
chandrajh

How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?

i m BE 1st year student , doing my engineering from gwalior college and my branch is EI .now i want my transfer from gwalior to bhopal in 2nd year. sir plz tell me what is the procedure to do so....

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MITS Gwalior while studying in Hitkareini College of Engineering
  2. Procedure to transfer from LNCT Indore to LNCT Bhopal?
  3. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  4. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  5. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  6. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  7. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
  8. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  9. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible? -- [New]
  11. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  12. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  13. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 120 marks in MPPET?
  14. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  15. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  16. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  17. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  18. What is the procedure to transfer to Vidhyasagar Womens college in Chengalpattu?
21st January 2012, 12:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?

Switching or changing between one university to another university for taking admission in Engineering 2nd year in a different college after doing Engineering 1st year is not possible. Switching colleges affiliated under the same university is possible but under certain conditions as mentioned by the institutions guidelines. There should be a valid reason for the switch and also there should be seat available in the college where you wish to switch. So in your case switching from Gwalior college to Bhopal college is not possible.
9th September 2014, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?

how can i transfer the college in b.e after 1st year?n i m shanghvi management clgn i am in c.s. Branch 2nd year nd i want to transfer in bpl in any other clg
8th November 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Now I am a student in jaypee private ITI Urni in electrician in first semester now I want to change this iti to government iti Rampur is it possible plez reply soon
Mail me on [email protected]
20th October 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd semester and one month before I had submitted my college transfer form but nothing is happened till now ..now exam forms and exam date of 3rd semester is declared so I want to know how much time it will take to transfer my college because last date to fill exam is on 28 October
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?