24th June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?

sir i suhas patha i completed my btech 1 sy year aeronautical branch from bhagwant university ajmer now can i transfer to any other university

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  2. Is it possible to change the university under credit transfer in India?
  3. How to transfer college in MG university after 1st year B.tech? Is it possible to change the branch?
  4. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  5. Is it possible to study 1st year B.Com subjects after getting transferred to Bangalore University from Tumkur University? -- [New]
  6. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  7. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  8. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scholarship details in any foreign University for B.Tech and list of Universities for the same?
  10. How to transfer to Ahmedabad while studying in 1st year MBBS in DY Patil university Pune
  11. Is there any chance to change the branch while in 1st year?
  12. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  13. How can I change my branch after passing 1st year B.Tech in Calicut University?
  14. How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?
  15. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  16. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  17. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  18. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
2nd December 2011, 02:30 PM
kavya_guddi

Default Re: How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?

hello friend
there is no rule of changing from one university to another university..you can switch to another college of the same university but not the university..and if you want to change the university than you have to give the test again and join the university,but it will be the waste of your time as you will have to continue your 1st year for the 2nd time,you can not get admitted in the 2nd year...
3rd December 2011, 09:35 AM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i suhas patha i completed my btech 1 sy year aeronautical branch from bhagwant university ajmer now can i transfer to any other university
Hello Friend

Yes it is possible for you to change university, but you have to fulfill certain conditions. These conditions are:

-> You can change your university only after the completion of 1st year.
-> You must not have any backlog left in 1st year.
-> A seat must be vacant in the particular college of University in which you are going to take seat.
-> Your rank in the Entrance Test must be higher than the cut-off ranks of that college in which you are going to take admission.

If you fulfilled all the above conditions then you have to give the lateral entry exam of that university, if scored good rank in the test, then you will be able to take admission in that University.

"Don’t hesitate to drop a comment if you have any question or would like to share some more information"

All the best.
16th February 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?

yes this is possible if any student want to transfer from one university to another university so contact me 09355957782
best regard
anand
18th June 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

how to tranfer in pantnagar university in 2nd year after completing 1st year from CSE branch from allahabad university which through AIEEE
13th August 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

can i change university after passing 1st year(b.com) from mlsu. udaipur to davv. indore.
13th October 2013, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

how to attend exam in other university after completing b tech
19th February 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

how i transfer from forgien universiy to lovely professional universty after my second year
4th March 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello..i want to know that can i change my college after 1st year b.tech.. My branch is biochemical.. I want to tranfer in pantnagar university so what is the procedure..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?