8th January 2013, 06:33 PM
arungum

How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology

sir am studying 1st year BE in VRS college of engg &tech, i want to get transfer to any govt college if it is tamil or english medium ,i agree to study.. Is it possible?or not?
please reply ..........!

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  2. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  3. How to change dental college to do internships? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  5. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  6. Which colleges will I get after scoring 22921 rank in ICET?
  7. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  8. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  9. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  10. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  11. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  12. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
  14. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  15. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  16. How to transfer from Central University Engineering College to Government or any other Engineering College?
  17. Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?
  18. How to transfer from Siliguri Institute of Technology to other? I am a B.Tech 1st year student
6th August 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology

no it is not possible
20th August 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology

Sir I m studying 1st year engineering in SIT tumkur I have some health prob so I m trying to take transfer is it possible in 1st year only pls reply
4th September 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am first year BE(ME) student I other college for transfer for my loccate in clg
so i request to solved in transfer..,,,,,,,
12th April 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying adhiyamaan college of engineering (autonomous) is there anyway to change to psc tech for second year reply soon sir
21st June 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam present complete 3rd year in lingayas institute of management and technology so now iam transfer to Nri college in aagiripali so what is the process for transfer one college to another college and is it possible?
23rd July 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying 1st year diploma in Maha Maya polytechnic of information technology maharajganj uttar Pradesh. This is a government college. I want to get transfer to any government college in gorakhpur. Is it possible? Or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?