26th January 2020, 04:21 PM
Cow52815

Is it possible to write the IAS examination in Hindi medium?

Hello Sir, I am Raj and I have completed graduation (Hons- English) last year. Actually, I want to prepare for IAS and my height is 5'2 but I am confused about the height criteria. So, please guide me. And next thing can I give this exam in Hindi medium?

29th January 2020, 12:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write the IAS examination in Hindi medium?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the Civil Service examination and eligible to give examination in Hindi medium.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all the stages for final selection.

You are eligible to write the examination with mentioned physical criteria. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th January 2020, 09:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write the IAS examination in Hindi medium?

Yes, you can write the IAS exam paper in Hindi if you belong from Hindi background and just you face difficulty to write and read in English.
You can prepare in Hindi medium and write the IAS exam in Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?