9th February 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum height required to become an IAS? Is there any other way to become an IAS officer if I don't fulfill the height requirements?

Respected Sir, I want to become an IAS Officer so I want to know what is the minimum height required to become an IAS? Is there any other way to become an IAS office if I don't fulfill the height requirements? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th February 2017, 05:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum height required to become an IAS? Is there any other way to become an IAS officer if I don't fulfill the height requirements?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and to be an IAS officer which is highest administrative post you need to qualify Civil Services examination through which you can also join other services like IPS, IFS, IRS, etc..

As far as you are concerned about the minimum height requirement for becoming an IAS officer then for your information there is no provision of minimum height requirement in case of IAS and hence for appearing in Civil Services examination for becoming IAS officer, you need to be an Indian citizen having completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline with your age lying within 21 years to 32 years. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details about Civil Services examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
12th February 2017, 06:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum height required to become an IAS? Is there any other way to become an IAS officer if I don't fulfill the height requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become an IAS Officer so I want to know what is the minimum height required to become an IAS? Is there any other way to become an IAS office if I don't fulfill the height requirements? Please answer as soon as possible.
IAS exam doesn't require any physical criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?