19th November 2010, 12:11 PM
gopy

Previous 10 year papers of geography for entrance exam conducted by JNU?

sir
i need the previous 10 year papers of geography for M.Sc. entrance exam of jwaharlal nehru unversity and please tell me the books i should buy to prepare for the same.

26th November 2010, 07:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 10 year papers of geography for entrance exam conducted by JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopy View Post
sir
i need the previous 10 year papers of geography for M.Sc. entrance exam of jwaharlal nehru unversity and please tell me the books i should buy to prepare for the same.
Previous years question papers are available online indifferent websites. You can approach the university office for getting previous years question papers. In addition to this there are question booklets which guide students in their preparation for the entrance test.
18th January 2011, 11:46 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous 10 year papers of geography for entrance exam conducted by JNU?

hello friend .........
the previous 10 years solved papers of the geography for the entrance exam conducted by the JNU is very difficult to get ........
but the same you can get in the form of the booklet in the name of the sample papers ........
which would contain not only the previous years solved papers and even the some sample papers for the practice before the exam .........
15th February 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

where do we get this booklet of sample papers from??
6th March 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i need the previous 10 year papers of geography for M.A. entrance exam of jwaharlal nehru unversity
24th March 2011, 07:31 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Previous 10 year papers of geography for entrance exam conducted by JNU
Previous years question papers are available online indifferent websites. You can approach the university office for getting previous years question papers. In addition to this there are question booklets which guide students in their preparation for the entrance test.
the previous 10 years solved papers of the geography for the entrance exam conducted by the JNU is very difficult to get .
but the same you can get in the form of the booklet in the name of the sample papers .
which would contain not only the previous years solved papers and even the some sample papers for the practice before the exam

good luck
5th July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i am really puzzled about the way of writing pattern . i am very much confused for 5 marks question.Is there any word limit exit? (FOR M.A. GEOGRAPHY)
17th July 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

geography entrance book for ma
16th August 2011, 12:26 AM
maam2003

sir,
where do we get this booklet of sample papers from?
plz reply me....
16th August 2011, 12:29 AM
maam2003

sir,
where do we get this booklet of sample papers from?
plz reply me....
14th October 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

how can i get this booklet of sample papers?
15th October 2011, 09:25 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

hello friend .........
the previous 10 years solved papers of the geography for the entrance exam conducted by the JNU is very difficult to get ........
but the same you can get in the form of the booklet in the name of the sample papers ........
which would contain not only the previous years solved papers and even the some sample papers for the practice before the exam .........
19th October 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

where do we get sample question papers from?
1st January 2012, 12:10 PM
gkm0542

sir
i want previous paper of ma geography please post on my mail.

thanks
13th January 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to previous papers of ma in geography on my mail.
25th October 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Please post the previous year question
28th April 2014, 04:39 PM
Bijaya Soren

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopy View Post
sir
i need the previous 10 year papers of geography for M.A entrance exam of Jawahar Lal university and please tell me the books i should buy to prepare for the same.
Plz send me these paper on the E-mail id - [email protected]
27th May 2014, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

sir/ma'am i need 10 years previous question paper of m.a geography of du. Plz send me questions on this id - [email protected]
20th November 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me 10 yrs previous question paper of m.a. geography ,JNU(Delhi) on my id:[email protected]
20th November 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me 10 yrs previous question paper of m.a. geography ,JNU(Delhi) on my id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?