29th July 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Last year question papers of JNU MPhil Entrance Examination on Geography?

Sir,

I want previous year question paper of JNU Mphil examination on Geography. Please upload or mail me in my mail id: '[email protected]'.
Eagerly waiting for a quick response.

11th April 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year question papers of JNU MPhil Entrance Examination on Geography?

I want to mphil entarence question of library and information science.....plz provide me quick fast...
Thank you
21st July 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year question papers of JNU MPhil Entrance Examination on Geography?

Sir I want to get last 10 year mphil entrance question paper of geography. Please tell me how can I get the last 10 year entrance question paper? my email if is [email protected]
3rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to get last 10 year m.phil entrance question paper of geography. Please tell me how can I get them? My email id k.d.galveQgmail.com
12th December 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous question of M.Phil entrance test on environmental engineering science
5th January 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to get last five years geography M.Phil entrance test question paper of JNU and BHU, please help me....
8th April 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam, I want q. papers for M.phil/Ph.D entrance of geography from 2009-2018. Kindly do send those along with Mcq answers of those years in this mail: [email protected]
1st March 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question paper of mphil in political studies and international politics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?