2nd September 2011, 09:09 AM
lokeshwaran.c

Previous 10 years Aptitude and Verbal Question Papers of Infosys with solutions?

Hi. I need infoys last 10years company placement question paper both aptitude and verbal with solution to that so pls send to my mail id as soon as possible thank you.

14th September 2011, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Previous 10 years Aptitude and Verbal Question Papers of Infosys with solutions?

Respected Sir,
I am Ashishkumar P. Savaliya B.E.I.T.(Finalyear) from Nagpur(Maharastra)
I need infoys last 10years company placement question paper both aptitude and verbal with solution to that so pls send to my mail id as soon as possible thank you.[/QUOTE]
send me to my mail address: [email protected]
Thank you sir!!!
20th September 2011, 10:44 PM
jinu_joseph

Default Re: Previous 10 years Aptitude and Verbal Question Papers of Infosys with solutions?

please send Previous 10 years Aptitude and Verbal Question Papers of Infosys with solutions to my mail id
27th September 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=soma]please send Previous 10 years Aptitude and Verbal Question Papers of Infosys with solutions to my mail id:[email protected]
25th October 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

please send all btech ist year civil now
30th October 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me the Previous 10 years Aptitude and Verbal Question Papers of Infosys with solutions on my id [email protected]
14th December 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous 10 years Aptitude and Verbal Question Papers of Infosys with solutions on my id [email protected]
16th December 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 5 years Aptitude and 'C' Question papers of Aricent with solutions on my id [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 05:58 PM
gopisudhak

hey please send me previous papers both aptitude nd verbal to my mail plsss [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous papers both aptitude and verbal to my mail [email protected]
10th February 2012, 08:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshwaran.c View Post
Hi. I need infoys last 10years company placement question paper both aptitude and verbal with solution to that so pls send to my mail id as soon as possible thank you.

Those candidate are from B-TECH ,M-TECH , MCA degree with above 65% in through out career are applicable for INFOSYS.

But you have not any current Backlog.

I have attached some Question Paper of INFOSYS .So Please check it out.

For more Information about Infosys , click on the link http://www.infosys.com/

For direct application in Infosys click on the link http://www.infosys.com/careers/

11th June 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

14th September 2012, 11:07 PM
N2Gallon

plz send me previous 10 years Aptitude and Verbal Question Papers of Infosys with solutions on my id [email protected]
30th January 2013, 05:01 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous 10 years Aptitude and Verbal Question Papers of Infosys with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshwaran.c View Post

Previous Year Question Papers of Infosys

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of Infosys for your reference..

Go through them and I hope it helps you out in your preparations..

You can also Click Here to take up mock aptitude tests with time constraints..

To appear for the Infosys campus drive..a candidate must have the following minimum qualifications :-

>> Candidate must have secured 65% in 10th,12th and B.Tech

>> no active arrears are allowed..

>> study gap of not more than 1 year..

In most of the colleges..the technical interview round for Infosys is merged with the HR Interview round..so in effect..you need to clear the following rounds :-

>> Aptitude Test
>> Technical + HR Interview

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys Puzzles.zip(251.4 KB, 436 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys Puzzles.zip (1).pdf(410.3 KB, 465 views)
File Type: txt Infosys__-_8.txt(1.6 KB, 238 views)
File Type: txt Infosys__-_9.txt(5.3 KB, 259 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude--Paper--Sep-2006.pdf(61.5 KB, 395 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude-Section-1.pdf(62.4 KB, 427 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude-Section-2.pdf(62.5 KB, 369 views)
File Type: doc Infosys-Aptitude-Test-Paper-2011.doc(44.5 KB, 380 views)
File Type: doc Infosys-Latest-Job-Interview-Placement-Paper-Pattern.doc(34.0 KB, 308 views)
File Type: pdf 915-INFOSYS PAPER ON 20th JANUARY 2008 .pdf(71.3 KB, 346 views)
File Type: pdf 568-INFOSYS PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 26 APR 2007 - LUCKNOW.pdf(66.9 KB, 308 views)
19th August 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I need infosys placement papers. could you please send previous year question papers of infosys to my mail.
my mail id is : [email protected]
Thank you
8th September 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me previous years infosys paper for verbal, aptitude,logical with solution as soon as possible.
my mail id is :[email protected]
14th December 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Please send last 10 year question paper of infosys for verbal, aptitude and logical with solution as soon as possible. My mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?