14th December 2017, 11:59 AM
ansari aruba

One can become a Lecturer by pursuing MBA or B.Ed?

I'm studying in tyb.com. After completing my graduation, I want to be a Lecturer either than to get a professional job in private or government sector. If I will do MBA or B.Ed could I get as my desire?

Related Questions:
  1. One can become a Lecturer by pursuing MBA or B.Ed?
  2. How may I become a lecturer in IIIT Idupulapaya? I'm pursuing MBA in Tirupati
  3. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in B.Ed college in AP after pursuing M.A education from UP?
  4. How to apply for lecturer job after pursuing MBA II
  5. Am i eligible for lecturer job after doing B.Tech+MBA? Do I need to do M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech
  6. Could an MBA in HR help me in getting a job of a lecturer in MBA colleges?
  7. Are MBA's well qualified to apply for lecturer post in government PU college?
  8. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  9. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  10. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer in a BBA College after completing MBA and PhD in Management?
  11. B.Ed is not mandatory for PGT post in DSSSB? -- [New]
  12. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  13. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  14. Date of the Tax Inspector exam/Interview?
  15. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become a Lecturer in B.Ed. college at 40 years age?
  17. Can I become a lecturer if I have 49% in degree and 65% in MBA? Is there any other course which I can do to become a lecturer and earn 40k a month?
  18. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
14th December 2017, 08:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: One can become a Lecturer by pursuing MBA or B.Ed?

To become a lecturer in colleges you have to qualify in NET examination. The required qualification to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55%.

No age limit to appear in examination.

So, you have to pursue a master degree course ( like MBA, MA, M.Sc ) and qualify in NET after that for recruitment as lecturer.

If you want to get teaching job you can pursue B.Ed course and qualify in CTET or TET examination for final recruitment as teacher in government schools.
14th December 2017, 08:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Lecturer is:

1. You need to have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. In final year of bachelor's degree , you will become eligible for National Eligibility Test.

2. The percentage requirement in master's degree is 55%.

You must pursue Master of Business Administration after Bachelor's degree in commerce.
14th December 2017, 09:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that to be an lecturer in a UGC recognized university you need to qualify NET ( National Eligibility Test )/ SET ( State Eligibility Test ) held by concerned body.

Further the minimum educational qualification required for appearing in NET/SET is a Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

So as far as you are concerned about whether to pursue B.Ed degree course or MBA degree course after completion of your bachelor degree course to be a lecturer then it is quite evident from above facts that you need to go for MBA degree course rather than B.Ed degree course as MBA is a master degree course where as B.Ed is not equivalent to master degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?