20th April 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years PGCET M.Tech question papers? Where can I get the form?

Would you please send me previous 10 years pgcet mtech question papers..??? and when will we get a pgcet form..???
Please send details on this E-mail: [email protected]

5th June 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years PGCET M.Tech question papers? Where can I get the form?

where can i get previous papers of pgcet in civil engineering. please mail me the previous papers of pgecet in civil engineering. my mail id is [email protected]
10th June 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years PGCET M.Tech question papers? Where can I get the form?

where can i get previous papers of pgcet in electronics and communication engineering. please mail me the previous papers of pgcet in e and c engineering. my mail id is [email protected]
13th June 2012, 07:44 PM
aswinunique

I have given below my collections of PGCET question papers for M.Tech. .

Hope my collection is informative and useful to you all. .

Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: zip pgcet.zip(15.16 MB, 4103 views)
16th June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I need previous 10 years question paper for my mtech preparation in computer science engineering please send to my mail id - [email protected]
20th June 2012, 11:09 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Previous 10 years PGCET M.Tech question papers? Where can I get the form?

Hi

PGCET - Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is basically an Entrance exam for the entries in the various Post Graduate courses like MBA etc..

Hereby in this post, I am uploading some of the PGCET papers. Please download them and study for your reference.

You can also refer other books and study materials for your preparations.

To know more about this exam, Please Click Here

I am sorry to say that the entrance is already over from 8th June to 11th June. So you have to apply next year. The forms are available in the month of May.

Click Here for more papers.

Hope this helps
ALL THE BEST

Regards
RANJEET
23rd June 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

where can i get previous 10 year papers of pgcet in Environmental engineering. please mail me the previous papers of pgcet in Env engineering. my mail id is [email protected]
24th June 2012, 11:36 PM
GURINDER BILLING

HELLO FRIEND...!!!

-->PGCET stands for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test .It is basically an Entrance exam for the entries in the various Post Graduate courses like MBA etc.

-->you can get the form from the official PGCET site.

-->previous papers you can check here dear...!!!!

thanks...
Attached Files
File Type: zip (www.entrance-exam.net)-pgcet.zip(15.16 MB, 1103 views)
25th June 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

hi i don kw much abt this pgcet, tis s the first tym i hv applied pls cn u send me ten years old quetion papers of mtech in ece to my mail id [email protected]
8th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

would u pl send me 2008,2009,2010 question papers for pgcet ( electronics & comm) to my email id :[email protected]
12th July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

would u please send me previous 10 yrs question papers for pgcet(electronics and communication) and my email id:[email protected]
12th July 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

wud u plz send me previous EEE question papers..to [email protected]
15th February 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

please send previous 10 years question papers to [email protected]
6th March 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

would u please send me previous 10 year question papers of pg set for civil engineering to [email protected] plz...................
23rd March 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hi! plz send me prevoius 10yrs ques papers.My [email protected] Thankks in advance...
28th March 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

please send last ten years pgset (e.e.e) questions papers to my email.id [email protected]
6th May 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME 10 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS FOR PGCET MTECH IN CSE TO [email protected]
4th July 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year e&c question papera of pgcet to this email id
[email protected]... please send me as soon as possible
24th July 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hello please any send me 2012 kea pgcet question paper in cse to my mail id [email protected]
25th July 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

would u please send me previous year question papers of pg cet for environmental engineering to [email protected] plz...................
9th December 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

please send me the last 10 yrs pgcet question papers with answer key to of computer science branch to my mail id [email protected] do help me it can change my future..
2nd March 2014, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

i completed b.tech it .can i eligable to study mechanical in mtech
sir can u send 2 me 10 years q/a papers 2 my mail address
[email protected]
3rd March 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me pgcet previous papers ece so that i can prepare
thank u
mail id:[email protected]
27th March 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me pgcet previous question papers plzzzz urgently..
[email protected]
9th April 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

HI,

Can someone please send the PGCET previous papers to below mailid.

[email protected]

If you share the URL also it's appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
22nd April 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

plz i request u to send the previous years pgcet ece branch question pappers to [email protected] very imp for me.since one year i was idle.....i dont want waste my one more year......plz send me this mail.
18th June 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I need previous 10 years question paper for my mtech preparation in E&CE engineering please send to my mail id - [email protected]
1st July 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous 5 year question papers to me my mail id is [email protected]
3rd July 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir please send previou 10 yrs question papers with solution to mail id [email protected]
9th July 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

would u plz send me the preparation important materials for pgcet mechanical... my email id ([email protected])
19th July 2014, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Previous 10 years PGCET M.Tech question papers? Where can I get the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswinunique View Post
I have given below my collections of PGCET question papers for M.Tech. .

Hope my collection is informative and useful to you all. .

Best of luck

In the mean while i need answers and solutions for these question papers . . plz send me to my id . . [email protected]
6th April 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Plz send last previous 10 years questions papers with solutions for environmental engg. My email [email protected]
21st July 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Plz send last previous 10 years questions papers with solutions of electronics and communication engg. My email id is [email protected]
30th July 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Plz send last previous 10 years questions papers with solutions of computer science and engg. My email id is [email protected]
28th June 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please provide Previous year papers for pgcet Gujarat state for admission in M.E for mechanical stream
8th June 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get previous 15 years papers of Gujarat PGCET of civil engineering on my mail on my mail ios :- [email protected]
31st May 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i get previous 10 years paper of Gujarat pgcet of civil Engineering on my mail

My mail id - [email protected]
29th June 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get last 5-year GTU PGCET ME questions papers with solutions of Electronics and Communication Engg.

My mail id - [email protected]
15th April 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

December 2012 prestressed concrete design solved question paper
14th September 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Plz send last previous 10 years questions papers with solutions for environmental engg. My email

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?