20th February 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the required criteria for correspondence gyani course in Punjab University Patiala

what is required criteria for corresponding gyani course in punjabi university patiala?

Related Questions:
  1. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  2. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  3. How to take admission in correspondence course for Gyani(Honors in Punjabi) at an age of 55 years?
  4. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  5. What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?
  6. Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state college patiala, Punjab? What is the fee structure?
  7. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  8. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  9. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  10. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course should I choose after completing B.Tech from Patiala?
  12. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  14. Can I do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University? I have scored 72% marks in 12th
  15. Would my degree is considered for promotion? I am government teacher under Punjab government and pursuing PG from Allahabad Agricultural Institute(Shiats) through correspondence, parallel with my teaching profession
  16. How to do LLM in distance mode after completing LLB from Patiala University
  17. Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?
  18. Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state colleges Patiala? Fee structure for the same?
20th December 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required criteria for correspondence gyani course in Punjab University Patiala

wht is last date of filling form of correspondence gyani
29th October 2017, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required criteria for correspondence gyani course in Punjab University Patiala

Who is eligible to do gyani correspondence course and in which month it will start . I can read ,write and speak punjabi but I didn't have punjabi as a subject in my studies.can I eligible to do this course.
14th September 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Who is eligible to do Gyani correspondence course and in which month it will start.I can read, write and speak Punjabi but i didn't have Punjabi as a subject in my studio.can I eligible to do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?