21st April 2012, 10:36 PM
anitha111ponu

Previous years question papers of PGCET entrance? I am studying B.Tech 4-2 in IT

i am studying b tech 4-2 in information technology.so i am applying pgcet entrance. so i want to syllabus & details ....previous question papers ..... please send me my mail id [email protected] for sending sir /mam

16th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of PGCET entrance? I am studying B.Tech 4-2 in IT

please send me the previous question papers to my mail, and how can i practice through online id: [email protected]
thanking you sir
17th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of PGCET entrance? I am studying B.Tech 4-2 in IT

plz mail me previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance exams ... [email protected]
6th July 2012, 11:00 AM
priyanka shenoy

Sie.can you please send PGCET ece syllabus for M.TECH..and old question papers to [email protected] you
17th July 2012, 07:43 PM
suri_rch_89

Sir.can you please send PGCET old question papers ece for M.TECH..to mail id:

[email protected]
22nd July 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir I here by request you , please can u mail me the pgcet civil old question papers to below email .
[email protected]
13th February 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm doing my 4-2 in IT could you please send PGCET question papers and also its topic wise weightage to my mail id:[email protected]
6th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing btech 4-2 in information technology,so i apply pgecet entrance exam.i want previous question papers with answers, please send me the previous question papers to my mail, and how can i practice through online to mail id: [email protected]. thanku for sending sir...
24th October 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir,i am studying B-Tech final year in chemical engineering,after my B-Tech i want go for M-Tech through PGCET.Can you pls send details about PGCET to my mail id:[email protected] you.
4th March 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the syllabus for doing mtech in computer science and information technology.please sir am kindly requestnng u to send me to my email i.e,[email protected] you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?