25th September 2011, 01:01 AM
kc123

Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions?

i want gate solved question paper for last 10 years
plz send me on my id [email protected]

25th September 2011, 07:25 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions?

You did not mention the specific stream for which you require previous year question papers of GATE Exam.

Here I am providing you the previous year question papers of GATE Exam for several streams.

Go through them and make most out of them. As far as GATE exam is concerned, practice of previous year question papers and model papers is very much important in getting good score in GATE Exam.

Have good preparation to the GATE Exam and crack the exam.

GATE score card is valid for a period of 2 years. So, try to get good score in the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: zip COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING.zip(6.13 MB, 903 views)
File Type: zip civil.zip(6.52 MB, 171 views)
File Type: pdf ME_2009_Gate_Paper.pdf(428.0 KB, 473 views)
File Type: pdf EE_2009_GATE_PAPER.pdf(476.0 KB, 368 views)
25th September 2011, 11:44 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions?

GATE is an exam conducted by the 7 IITs and the IISc. the question paper varies according to the branch that you have selected.

So unless you point out your branch, it would be difficult for us to send you with previous gate papers and its solution.

Below the write up i have provided you with a link that takes you to page which contains the previous papers of all the branches. take up the papers according to your branch of study. Then solve it. Happy learning.

In case of more clarification or you can post your query right here.

Thank you.
26th September 2011, 12:40 AM
kc123

i want gate solved question paper for last 10 years for computer science............
7th October 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i want gate solved question papers for last 10 years for physics. plz send me on my id [email protected]
8th October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post
You did not mention the specific stream for which you require previous year question papers of GATE Exam.

Here I am providing you the previous year question papers of GATE Exam for several streams.

Go through them and make most out of them. As far as GATE exam is concerned, practice of previous year question papers and model papers is very much important in getting good score in GATE Exam.

Have good preparation to the GATE Exam and crack the exam.

GATE score card is valid for a period of 2 years. So, try to get good score in the exam.
i want for CHEMICAL
8th October 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc123 View Post
i want gate solved question paper for last 10 years
for CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
15th October 2011, 06:19 PM
pmprabhakar mishra

Post Re: Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions ?

[QUOTE=kc123;1200670]i want gate solved question paper for last 10 years of branch ECE
16th October 2011, 12:08 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,
GATE is an exam conducted by the 7 IITs and the IISc. the question paper varies according to the branch that you have selected.

So unless you point out your branch, it would be difficult for us to send you with previous gate papers and its solution.

Below the write up i have provided you with a link that takes you to page which contains the previous papers of all the branches. take up the papers according to your branch of study. Then solve it. Happy learning.

Thanks
16th October 2011, 10:12 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions ?

[QUOTE=pmprabhakar mishra;1277423]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc123 View Post
i want gate solved question paper for last 10 years of branch ECE
Don't worry I am uploaded some previous year question papers of the examination for your exam preparation.You have a lot of time to prepare for this examination.

To appear for the examination,you need to completed your degree in engineering from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

Final year of degree course can also apply for the examination and Pre-final year candidates are not eligible to apply for the examination.

Previous year question papers :- # 26 POST
17th October 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i m rajni gargiya please send me 10 previous year question paper mail id:- [email protected]
19th October 2011, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

i want last 10 years gate pharmacy question papers
20th October 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

please send me 10 previous year question paper and answers mail id [email protected]
24th October 2011, 10:54 PM
anil36237

can u mail me gate ce last 10 year solved question papers
30th October 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

can u mail me gate ec last 10 years solved question papers my email:[email protected]
2nd November 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

i want gate solved question paper for last 10 years for Engineering science(XE)............
3rd November 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

frm were do i get solved question papers of chemistry.....?
7th December 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i wana gate solved question papers for last 10 years for computer science engg..........plz send me on my id [email protected]
27th December 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i want gate last solved question paper for last 10 years for agriculture engineering.. please send it to [email protected].. i have tried a lot to get it but all in vain..
28th December 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 10 years papers with solution
of cse branch.
E-mail id;
[email protected]
29th December 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i want previous 10 year question paper of gate.i have EC stream.please send in my [email protected]
9th January 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i want previous 10 year question paper of gate.i have EC stream.please send in my id............ [email protected]
9th January 2012, 08:41 PM
meenakshikailasam

Hi friend please mention what paltform on which you need the question paper... I have attached the EC and EE question paper
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EC_2009_GATE_PAPER.pdf(73 Bytes, 183 views)
File Type: pdf EE_2009_GATE_PAPER.pdf(73 Bytes, 172 views)
9th January 2012, 11:04 PM
zilku

If you gate papers for EC I have attached some papers here:
Attached Files
File Type: zip (www.entrance-exam.net)-EC-1995.zip(3.27 MB, 81 views)
File Type: zip (www.entrance-exam.net)-EC-2001.zip(537.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: zip (www.entrance-exam.net)-EC-2006.zip(410.4 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf EC-GATE-2010.pdf(640.0 KB, 167 views)
10th January 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i want gate last 10 years solved question papers , please send the papers on my id:[email protected]
10th January 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to get last 10 years GATE SOLVED PAPERS. please send the papers on my id: [email protected]
11th January 2012, 12:16 AM
emymathew

hi, i am emy........i need previous 10 years gate solved papers for chemical engineering..........plz if u have it plz do mail it 2 me on [email protected] ..........or [email protected]
13th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions?

hi. i want last 10 years
gate question papers with solution. so plz send me on my id: [email protected]
21st January 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected S/M , I want last 7 years gate question papers with solution of Agricultural Engineering plz send me on my id ;[email protected]
26th January 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hi,i want last ten years gate questions paper with solution so plz send me on my id;[email protected]
6th March 2012, 04:46 PM
manoranjankund

i want gate solved question paper for last 10 years for computer science............
10th March 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I want previos 10 years solved question papers of GATE Exam for Electronics&instrumentation branch.plz send on my id.My id [email protected] plz send as early as possible......
4th April 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

send me previous gate question papers.........
6th April 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hi....i want previous 10 years solved question papers of GATE for the branch electronics and communication engineering .........plz send me on my id [email protected]
11th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i want previous maths gate papers with solutions .please send those papers as early as possible to my mail id [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i want previous maths gate papers with solutions .please send those papers as early as possible to my mail id [email protected]
9th August 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hey plz help me,, I want previous solved GATE papers for Engineering Sciences (XE). plz send me at my ID- [email protected]
15th September 2012, 01:54 PM
anjiammu1990

pls send me gate previous question papers my ID [email protected]
15th September 2012, 01:56 PM
anjiammu1990

pls send me gate previous question papers my ID [email protected]
EEE papers
16th September 2012, 12:01 AM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

Thanks
15th December 2012, 10:48 AM
poojasharma21

sir i need gate solved question papers with precise description of answers and also the weight-age given to each unit.............

[email protected]
15th December 2012, 10:50 AM
poojasharma21

sir plzzzzzz send me last 10 years solved GATE question papers with precise descriptn for computer science & eng
also tell me the weight-age for each unit
15th December 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i want gate year 2005 solved question papers , please send the papers on my email id. My id is- [email protected]
2nd February 2013, 05:07 PM

[QUOTE=kc123;1200670]i want gate solved question paper for last 10 years
plz send me on my id [email protected][/QUOTE....]....
6th February 2013, 11:08 PM
Lakshmi_Lux

Smile Re: Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions?

Plz snd me last 10yrs gate mechanical engineering solved que papers.... I hope 2 gt a quick reply 4 my request..
Email Id: [email protected]
1st September 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..iam from ECE branch. please send me previous 10 years solved questions for GATE exam. my email id- [email protected]
1st September 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. i am from ECE branch. sir, please send me previous 10 years question paper with solution for GATE examination. my email id- [email protected]
10th September 2013, 09:43 PM
geetanjali kamble

Hello Sir, plz send me last 10 years papers with solution
of aerospace branch.
E-mail id;
[email protected]
22nd December 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, plz send me last 10 years papers with solutions of COMPUTER SCIENCE branch to [email protected]
13th June 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

sir I am mechanical engineering student.so I want previous 10 years question with answer which are asked in gate exam.So I request you to send these question on my email id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?