6th December 2016, 12:52 PM
sathisrouthu99

Previous five years solved question papers for HR Specialization in Labour Law

Respected Sir, I have applied for HR Specialization in Labour Law exam so I want you to please provide the previous five years solved question papers for HR Specialization in Labour Law. Please share the question papers as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years solved question papers of Law officer examination?
  2. Previous 15 years solved question papers for Railway Law Assistants exam -- [New]
  3. Which are the optional subjects for LLM?
  4. IGNOU Certificate in Labour in Development-Political Economy of Labour in India Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?
  6. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Past years question papers of Labour Officer Examination?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  9. Previous years question papers of UGC NET Labour Welfare/IR/HR?
  10. TNOU MBA-Labour Legislation (MSP-51) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Company secretary economics and labour solved question papers?
  12. NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous years solved question papers of NLU Orissa? Model question papers for the same?
  14. Chartered Accountancy- Integrated professional Competence Course Examination- Group I Law, Ethics And Communication - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous years solved question papers of CIL?
  16. Solved question papers of GATE for mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous 10 years solved question papers of J.I.P.M.E.R
  18. Past years papers of TNPSC Labour Officer Recruitment?
20th October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous five years solved question papers for HR Specialization in Labour Law

I want to have previous years solved question papers of PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from Annamalai University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?