18th October 2017, 03:51 PM
Karthik @1995

SCCL Assistant foreman trainee syllabus and exam pattern

I want the SCCL assistant foreman trainee syllabus and exam pattern please tell me? It will be really helpful for me if you can provide me with the information on the same as soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer soon from here at least. Thanks!

20th October 2017, 02:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SCCL Assistant foreman trainee syllabus and exam pattern

SCCL (Singareni Collieries Company Ltd) conducts entrance exam for recruiting the candidates into different posts. There are different type of posts in SCCL.

For Assistant foreman trainee post there is 3 rounds of selection process i.e.,

- Written test
- Medical Test
- Certificate verification

The syllabus for the entrance exam includes:

- General English: Words & phrases, synonyms, antonyms, prefix & suffix, question tags, correct tense and etc.,

- Mathematics: Averages, Ratios, percentages, time & distance, hcf & lcm, time & work, number systems, profit & loss, data interpretation and etc.,

- Reasoning: Analogies, special visualisation, coding & decoding, arithmetical numbers, visual memory, data sufficiency, figuratively series and etc.,

- General Awareness: History, geography, polity, constitution, economics, every day science, institutions, sports, art and culture.

For more details about notifications and other details you can visit the official website: https://scclmines.com/scclnew/index.asp

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?