5th April 2011, 09:55 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Chartered Accountancy- Integrated professional Competence Course Examination- Group I Law, Ethics And Communication - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Law, Ethics and Communication paper is an important paper in this exam. The total marks for this paper is 100 and the maximum time duration in which it is required to be solved is of three hors. There are total 20 questions in this paper. The question of this paper is divided into three sections. There are total 12 questions in the Part I of the paper of which only 10 are to be solved. Part B of the paper contains 4 questions of which only three are to be solved. There are total 4 questions in last Part of the paper of which only three are to be answered correctly. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/chartered-accountancy-integrated-professional-competence-course-examination-group-i-law-ethics-and-communication-papers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?