4th March 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Previous SBI PO question papers?

please send to me previous sbi po question paper with answer...who it important for me..thank you very much

25th May 2013, 10:45 AM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Previous SBI PO question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please send to me previous sbi po question paper with answer...who it important for me..thank you very much

Dear Friend,

If you have completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI Po exam....

The candidate selected for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) must also have knowledge about basic computer handling. ...

Age Limit should be between 21-30 years for general category...

Relaxation on upper age:
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 35 years . Other Backward Classes: 33 years . Persons With Disabilities: 10 years...

Citizenship of India.....

I have attached some question paper of SBI Po exam so , check it out....

All the best,.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?