25th June 2011, 12:13 PM
sanjstyle123

Important tips to be followed for clearing the interview after B.Tech IT?

hello iam sanjay doing final year b.tech(IT). can u please tell me about the important tips follow befor going to the interview.

1st October 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important tips to be followed for clearing the interview after B.Tech IT?

hi i got po interview plz give me some advices
24th May 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important tips to be followed for clearing the interview after B.Tech IT?

I want 2 know the tips for clearing the interview after btech..can anyone help me?
25th May 2013, 10:45 AM
sivakumar117

Thumbs up Re: Important tips to be followed for clearing the interview after B.Tech IT?

Dear Sanjay,

1.Very first thing is feel free,be comfortable with the environment.

2.Just prepare 2 or 3 styles of wishes to interviewer in your own way,which represents the current situation (Example:You have been awaiting long time for your turn,expected turn is in the morning but you have got in evening.In this context,you can wish your interviewer like"Good evening sir!I prepared to wish you good morning,wishing you good evening".)Its just an example,in your own with your observation,you could prepare some good wishes.

3.Leave about the technical things,of course you need, but one should have human touch.Soon after your arrival to the panel, you will not be questioned in the technical view. Be very clear about you & your Environment where were you.So,prepare some very good sentences about you which gives the Human Touch,but be honest.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?