6th April 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Previous year entrance question of pondicherry university's M.Tech(Comp Science and Engineering)?

sir,
respectfully..this year i will appear the entrance examination of pondicherry university of m.tech.(computer science and engineering).so i want to see the question model....sir plz kindly send me the link or guide me to get the previous year question.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech entrance exam previous years question papers of pondicherry engineering college of ECE
  2. M.Tech Centac entrance exam previous years question papers of pondicherry engineering college for ECE?
  3. Pondicherry engineering college previous years question papers for M.Tech entrance exam -- [New]
  4. Previous years question papers for Pondicherry University?
  5. Previous years question papers for Pondicherry University entrance exam
  6. Old question papers of pondicherry university in computer science and engineering?
  7. Previous year Question Papers for Pondicherry Entrance Exam for MCA course?
  8. From where to download the Pondicherry University question papers for B.Tech 1st year?
  9. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
  11. How to prepar for Pondicherry University entrance exam for MSc computer science
  12. Pondicherry university Ph.D entrance exam previous year question paper?
  13. Previous years question papers for MBA entrance exam for Pondicherry University?
  14. What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)
  15. How may I get previous year PhD Bio informatics entrance papers of Pondicherry university?
  16. Pondicherry previous years LDC exam question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  18. How can I get previous yer question papers for Pondicherry LDC exam?
5th May 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year entrance question of pondicherry university's M.Tech(Comp Science and Engineering)?

can i get some model question papers for PEC entrance exam
20th May 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year entrance question of pondicherry university's M.Tech(Comp Science and Engineering)?

I need previous years question papers of M.Tech CSE Exam of pondicherry university
14th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i want last year entrance exam question paper of pondicherry engineering college (PEC) 's M.TECH., CSE . sir please kindly send the link to get the question papers.
thank you
17th May 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus for M.tech comp science please send as soon as possible
Thank you
12th June 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I want M.tech computer science previous year question paper please send the question paper
18th March 2018, 08:15 PM
Kaviyazhiny

I'm going to do my m.tech in pondicherry engineering college i request you to send me the last year computer science it question paper for my preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?