27th May 2011, 06:08 PM
madhumalasani_123

Pondicherry university Ph.D entrance exam previous year question paper?

Pondichery university PhD entrance entrance exam previous year question papers ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous year PhD Bio informatics entrance papers of Pondicherry university?
  2. Previous years question papers for Pondicherry University entrance exam
  3. Previous years question papers for Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Pondicherry university phd bioinfo entrance previous papers
  5. Where to get the Ph.D entrance exam syllabus for Management course in Pondicherry University?
  6. Previous years question papers for MBA entrance exam for Pondicherry University?
  7. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  8. Previous year model papers of Ph.D PET entrance exam?
  9. Previous year entrance question of pondicherry university's M.Tech(Comp Science and Engineering)?
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
  11. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  13. Previous year papers of PhD entrance exam in Kerala?
  14. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation?
  15. Need previous year question papers of Ph.D. entrance exam under RKDf University?
  16. Physics previous entrance papers for Ph.D in Pondicherry University?
  17. Previous year model papers of Ph.D entrance exam for mathematics? -- [New]
  18. How may I get the previous years test question papers of Pondicherry University for Ph.D (Management)course?
1st November 2011, 03:43 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Pondicherry university Ph.D entrance exam previous year question paper?

Respected sir;
please kindly tell that in which subject you are going to apper for phd? ok. here i am giveing you some valuable website addresses where u can found all question papers to download.

.http://entrance-exam.net/jipmer-papers/
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/
http://www.dragg.in/classifieds/?action=search&squery=pondicherry+university+Phd+e ntrance+exam+model+question+paper+on+commerce&page no=1
thank you.
1st November 2011, 03:44 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Pondicherry university Ph.D entrance exam previous year question paper?

Respected sir;
please kindly tell that in which subject you are going to apper for phd? ok. here i am giveing you some valuable website addresses where u can found all question papers to download.

http://www.dragg.in/classifieds/?action=search&squery=pondicherry+university+Phd+e ntrance+exam+model+question+paper+on+commerce&page no=1
thank you.
27th January 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir

I am going to appear the PhD entrance exam of chemistry of pondicherry university. Kindly send me the previous year question paper as soon as possible in the following Id : [email protected]
Thanks
31st January 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir

I am going to appear the PhD entrance exam of chemistry of pondicherry university. Kindly send me the previous year question paper as soon as possible in the following Id : [email protected]
Thanks
you could get previous year questions in university library. if you want questions, send a mail to this id.

msdramkumar [at] gmail.com

* replace [at] with @.
2nd February 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, kindly send me the previous set of question paper for phd entrance eaxm.
6th February 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I completed my MBA in marketing & now i would like to do Phd . Please help in choosing the topic & kindly send me the previous set of question paper for phd entrance exam as soon as possible in the following Id : [email protected]
17th February 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

i am going to write phd maths entrance in pondicherry university. so please send old question papers.
My mail id is [email protected]
1st March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
please tell me date of entrace test for phd at pondocherry university
[email protected]
5th March 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
please mail me pondichery university entrance exam previous question paper for computer science & engineering to this mail ID
[email protected]
11th March 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
please mail me pondicherry university entrance exam previous year question paper for MA english to this mail ID
[email protected]
16th March 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am going to attend entrance examination for phd in pondichery university. May i know the syllabus for electronis and computer science engineering?
My mail id [email protected]
20th March 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

hello, im going to appear phd entrance test of pondichery university in applied psychology, can you please send me the syllabus as well as the model question paper? i ll be thankful to you.
27th March 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i need phd english syllabus & previous papers of pondicherry university.my email i.d is [email protected]
9th April 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir
please send me the previous year entrance examination question papers for phd in entomology and zoology to my email id
[email protected]

Thank you
Jayanthi. V.
10th April 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year entrance examination question papers for phd in english

My mail id is [email protected]
Thank you,anticipating your positive response.
M.Nirmala
17th April 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

where i can get phd entrance questions
24th April 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year entrance examination question papers for phd in computer science and engineering to my email id
[email protected], [email protected]
25th April 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i am going to appear Phd in computer science and engineering.please send me the previous year question papers to my email id.
[email protected]
9th May 2012, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

PLAESE SEND ME THE PREVIOUS YEAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION QUESTION PAPERS FOR PH.D IN LIFE SCIENCE OF PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY AND JNU TO MY EMAIL ID
[email protected]
14th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir

I am going to appear the PhD entrance exam of bioinformatics of pondicherry university. Kindly send me the previous year question paper as soon as possible in the following Id : [email protected]
Thanks
16th May 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir may i get the previous year phd question paper of history. my i.d is [email protected] thanks sir
16th May 2012, 06:53 PM
aarizsikander

Smile Re: Pondicherry university Ph.D entrance exam previous year question paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millan1 View Post
Respected sir;

thank you.
sir i want previous question papers of phd history entrance. [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear the PhD entrance exam of physics of pondicherry university. Kindly send me the previous year question papers with key as soon as possible in the following Id : [email protected]
Thanks
19th November 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am planning for Phd in mamagement please send me the previous pondicheryentrance test paper
2nd April 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I had the essentiality of the ph.d entrance exam syllabus s o kindly mail it on this id [email protected]
14th April 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper for phd entrance exam in ece
14th April 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear the ph.d entrance exam for computer science in pondicherry university. kindly send the previous year question paper with key as soon as in the following mail id: [email protected]
Thanks
3rd October 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am going to apply PHD in Computer Science and Engineering in PU. Kindly send me the guidelines and some previous year sample papers to my mail [email protected]

Thank You!
4th February 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i appear in 2015 phd exam, pls send me previous year English paper in my e mail [email protected] Thanku
15th May 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir

Thanks&Regards,
Lakhminarayana.V
16th May 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please send me previous years question papers of entrance examination in English language and literature.
My mail id is drishyakpremeekaran@gmail. com
26th February 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME PHD RESEARCH METHODOLOGY QUESTION PAPERS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?