23rd January 2012, 12:12 PM
manimegalai28

Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?

I'm from pondicherry married to person in tamilnadu now we live in UAE. My daughter was born in pondicherry but come to UAE when see was 2month. now she is in 8th std. I want to know whether If she wants to write JIPMER entrance She has to study in pondicherry school for 2 year or 3 year to get pondicherry quota? I'm please help me to take a decission ?

Related Questions:
  1. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  2. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  3. Criteria for outside Pondicherry students to appear for JIPMER entrance exam? Is there any consideration for children of central government employees studying in KV?
  4. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  5. Can I apply for JIPMER entrance exam after B.Tech.(IT)?
  6. What books to refer for JIPMER to score at least 150? How to crack it easily?
  7. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  8. Am I eligible for taking admission in Jipmer medical college, Pondichery after competing my 12th through Tamil Nadu board?
  9. Has the common medical entrance test replaced all other entrance tests? Can we write NEET can we write the entrance exam of JIPMER, AIIMS or CMC Vellore Entrance Tests?
  10. Previous years question papers of Nurse exam conducted by JIPMER Pondicherry
  11. JIPMER Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is a better college for MBBS, Lady Hardinge, Delhi or JIPMER, Pondicherry for MBBS course?
  13. Where will I get JIPMER entrance exam study materials in chennai
  14. Is any 3 or 6 months part time course available in Pondicherry university?
  15. If my daughter studied class 9th from USA then is she eligible to write EAMCET entrance test?
  16. Age to write the SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu for 2015 batch? -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible to take the entrance exam of JIPMER after passing CBSE exam?
  18. Am I eligible to take MBBS through JIPMER?
30th October 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?

now we are living in tamil nadu. but my daughter is studying 12th std. in pondicherry. she is studying in pondy for 5 years. i want to know weather she can get pondy quota and to get mbbs seat?[in jipmer through centac]
7th December 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?

Its possible to write JIPMER entrance only if she had studied five years in pondicherry..........
23rd July 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Our nativity is pondicherry but we are living in chennai. Still we are here and there. But my daughter is studying in chennai. Can we get pondicherry quota
26th May 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I was born in chennai in 2000 but my father passed in 2000 itself , i and my mom who is remarried to someone in pondicherry are living here in pondicherry till now can i get pondicherry quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?