21st January 2013, 01:01 PM

Previous year papers of JELET? I have completed diploma in computer science

I m Ibrahim Jannat . I completed Diploma in Computer Science. please send me Exam Date and some sample question papers for jelet with ans...

my email id is [email protected]

Thanking u
IBRAHIM JANNAT

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  2. How to go for JELET exam if I am a student of computer science and technology diploma
  3. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  4. Previous 3 year question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Previous ten year question papers of Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Computer Science syllabus and solved question papers of previous year for Diploma-CET?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  8. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE? -- [New]
  9. Previous year papers of JELET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission into 2nd year for B.Tech after JELET? I am a first year BSc computer science student
  11. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  12. Previous 3 year Question Papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  13. How to do IAS after B.E? I have completed diploma in computer science
  14. Previous 3 years question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Can I chance my stream to computer science after giving JELET exam?
  16. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  17. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  18. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
23rd September 2015, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Previous year papers of JELET? I have completed diploma in computer science

Sale of WBJEE JELET Application Forms Starts from is : Mid of April
Last Date for sale of WBJEE JELET Application Forms is : 2nd Week of May
Last Date for Receiving of WBJEE JELET Application Form : 2nd Week of May
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?