2nd February 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in Diploma CSE in 3rd year.
I want to get admission in lateral entry B.Tech
for this I want to apply for JELET entrance
But my problem is I have score only 54% till my 2nd year
so I am eligible for apply in JELET?

Related Questions:
  1. What exactly is the eligibility criteria of JELET in my case?
  2. Diploma holder admission in 2nd year through JELET? Date of counselling?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  4. Is it necessary to qualify HSC or Diploma student can also appear in JELET?
  5. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  6. Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?
  7. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?
  9. WB JELET exam syllabus for CSE trade?
  10. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  11. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic?
  13. How to change my stream from CSE to Civil being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE?
  14. Which all reputed companies requires marks of Diploma in CSE? Minimum percentage requirement?
  15. Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerical exam to Diploma CSE holder?
  16. Generally at what time WBJEE and JELET forms are released?
  17. Can I apply for Clerk position in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE?
  18. Available scholarships for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student of JNTU?
4th February 2015, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying in Diploma CSE in 3rd year.
I want to get admission in lateral entry B.Tech
for this I want to apply for JELET entrance
But my problem is I have score only 54% till my 2nd year
so I am eligible for apply in JELET?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for JELET exam.

JELET Stands for Joint Engineering Lateral Entry Test. JELET Exam is Conduct by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board.

The eligibility qualification for the JELET exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy woth above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

By qualifying JELET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
4th February 2015, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?

JELET is a joint entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for lateral entry admissions to second year of four years Bachelor's degree courses. Candidates who have passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with not less than 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks are eligible to appear in JELET examination. Since, you have 54% till Diploma second year, if you continue the same or if your three years percentage is equal to 45% or greater, then, you are eligible to appear in JELET examination.
4th February 2015, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After completion of Diploma in CSE with at least 50% marks you will be eligible for JELET. Hence, try to score this much marks if you are willing to get admission in a B.Tech course through lateral entry.

Getting a excellent rank will help you get admission in a top college through counselling. You shouldn't worry if you have got 54% marks till now because it is well above the 50%. Try to maintain this percentage and if possible get better marks. Admission is based on the rank you get in the written exam. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam.

For more information visit http://wbjeeb.in/jelet.html
10th June 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

For get admission in Jadavpur University through JELET, Is 12 is required? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?