5th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

sir,i want gate previous question papers with solutions for mechanical engineering, please send to my e-mail.

6th August 2012, 01:19 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i want gate previous question papers with solutions for mechanical engineering, please send to my e-mail.
Previous Year GATE Question Papers For Mechanical Engineering

A candidate is eligible for appearing in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering only if he/she fulfills the following minimum eligibility criterion :-

1) A candidate must have completed his B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University or should be in the final year..

2) Candidates who have completed their dual degrees or M.Sc. can also appear in the exam

There is no age restriction for appearing in the GATE exam

You can Click Here in case you want to have any more details regarding the exam..

I have provided you with some of the previous year question papers of GATE from Mechanical Engineering stream..

You can go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

I have also attached the GATE brochure for further clarification of your doubts..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE me 2004.pdf(722.0 KB, 289 views)
File Type: pdf GATE me 2005.pdf(707.1 KB, 202 views)
File Type: pdf GATE me 2006.pdf(347.3 KB, 181 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-ME-2010.pdf(251.6 KB, 224 views)
File Type: pdf GATE brochure.pdf(444.7 KB, 205 views)
6th August 2012, 11:32 AM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Thumbs down Re: Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

Previous Year GATE Question Papers For Mechanical Engineering

A candidate is eligible for appearing in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering only if he/she fulfills the following minimum eligibility criterion :-

1) A candidate must have completed his B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University or should be in the final year..

2) Candidates who have completed their dual degrees or M.Sc. can also appear in the exam

You can Click Here in case you want to have any more details regarding the exam..

I have provided you with some of the previous year question papers of GATE from Mechanical Engineering stream..

You can go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

I have also attached the GATE brochure for further clarification of your doubts..

all the best..
6th August 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

Plz sir tll me about course of GATE in CSE trade
14th August 2012, 02:33 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

6th December 2012, 08:16 PM

Smile Re: Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?