18th January 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for English Print Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communications, Delhi being a student will be giving 12th Board Exams in March 2012? Procedure to apply for this course? Syllabus and Date of this Entrance Exam?

i will be giving 12th board exams in march 2012 and want to do english print journalism from indian institute of mass comm,Delhi can i apply?please tell me the procedure to apply,enterance date,syllabus and forms i will be highly greatful to you as i am completely blank.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Sc in Mass Communications after completion of 12th class?
  2. Course to become a news reader? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  4. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  5. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  6. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  7. How to become a Journalist after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University? -- [New]
  9. Do IITs' offer Post Graduation courses in Humanities Science?
  10. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  11. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  12. List of undergraduate colleges which offer English and Journalism course in Delhi for 18 years old student of Trinidad & Tobago?
  13. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  14. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  15. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
  16. Which colleges can I apply in Delhi if I am from Trinidad and Tobago for English and Journalism?
  17. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
6th December 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for English Print Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communications, Delhi being a student will be giving 12th Board Exams in March 2012? Procedure to apply for this course? Syllabus and Date of this Entrance Exam?

how i can get admission in Calcutta ty postgraduate journalism course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?