9th June 2012, 12:17 AM
Basulai

Previous year Question Papers for IBPS Common Written Exam for PO and Clerk positions?

plz send me ibps cwe solved exam papers of po & clerk of last years up to 2011 and sbi exam pattern of last years up to 2011

9th June 2012, 08:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for IBPS Common Written Exam for PO and Clerk positions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basulai View Post
plz send me ibps cwe solved exam papers of po & clerk of last years up to 2011 and sbi exam pattern of last years up to 2011
~~~ QUESTION PAPER OF IBPS PO and CLERKEXAM ~~~

IBPS PO and CLERK exam conduct twice time in a year so you two chances to crack the IBPS exam in year .

Those candidate have completed Graduation from recognized board are applicable for IBPS BANK PO exam.The maximum age limit for IBPS BANK PO EXAM is 35 years old.

If you have completed 12th standard or 10th standard with above 50% marks the then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.But your age should be in between 18 to 30 years old.

The Best Books for IBPS PO and CLERK Exam

I have attached some Question paper of IBPS PO and CLERK exam so Please check it out.This appear are really helpful for you.

For more details about IBPS exam please visit to http://www.ibps.in/

9th June 2012, 09:28 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for IBPS Common Written Exam for PO and Clerk positions?

IBPS stands for Institue of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS conduct the bank exam for po and clerk for 19 public sector of bank.

Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Dena Bank
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Syndicate Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
UCO Bank
Vijaya Bank

~~Candidate who want to apply for clerk should be 12th pass with 55% and 10th with 60% marks from recognised board.

Age of clerk candidate should be 18 to 28 years.Relaxation for reserve category.

~~Candidate for po should be graduate in any stream from recognised university.Final year student of graduation also can apply.

Age of candidate should be 20 to 30 for open category. Relaxation for reserve category.

I have attached IBPS exam papers. It's really helpful for you.
9th June 2012, 10:10 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To give the IBPS exam your age should be between 20-30 years

You should also be a graduate from a recognized university.

Here I have uploaded some question papers of previous years.
So please go through them. This will help you immensely.
Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank PO Mock Test.pdf(205.4 KB, 291 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS PO- English Practce Paper.pdf(228.5 KB, 328 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS PO- Reasoning Practce Paper.pdf(219.9 KB, 323 views)
9th June 2012, 01:09 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basulai View Post

The pattern of the paper will as follows-
IBPS PO exam consists of an objective paper and descriptive paper.
the Objective paper will be divided into 5 sections Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness and English Knowledge. Each section consists of 50 questions. The English knowledge section will be of 25 marks and all other section are of 50 marks.
For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.

The Candidate must get the required cut off in each section it means he has to qualify in each section of the paper.

The descriptive paper is of English essay writing of 25 marks. The English descriptive paper and the English language section will be in English only and all other section will be both in Hindi and English.

The time allotted for Objective paper will be 2.5 hours and for descriptive paper will be 1 hour.

For other details check the sample papers.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ibps po paper.txt(3.9 KB, 212 views)
File Type: txt ibps sample paper 1.txt(2.2 KB, 189 views)
File Type: txt ibps sample paper 2.txt(1.9 KB, 183 views)
File Type: txt ibps sample paper 3.txt(1.7 KB, 176 views)
File Type: txt ibps sample paper 4.txt(578 Bytes, 182 views)
30th September 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i have 10 in 50% and in 12 52% and in gradution 72% should i apply the the all banks forms...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?