30th September 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Will I be posted in Mechanical based work environment after training period? I am a mechanical engineering student

i am a mechanical engineering student...
i got selected in infosys as systems engineer...
will i be posted in mechanical based work environment(PLES) after training period...??

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering
  2. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
  3. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  4. How to get training in Mahindra and Mahindra? I am a 3rd year student of mechanical engineering
  5. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  6. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  8. How may I join practical training program in Delhi for a period of one month during my mechanical engineering graduation?
  9. Name and address of centres in Kolkata for mechanical engineering training?
  10. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  11. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?
  12. How may I get the training in Railway or in other good companies related to mechanical engineering? I am B.Tech(mechanical stream) 3rd year student
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. Implant Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  16. Information regarding Training Program being a final year student of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which company can a mechanical engineering diploma student can work?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?