20th February 2012, 10:15 AM
yaminisharma

Previous year Question Papers of IISC for Biological Sciences?

i want previous year papers of IISc biological sciences

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
  2. Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?
  3. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  4. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  6. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  7. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released? -- [New]
  8. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  9. Sample question papers of Biological Sciences?
  10. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus and previous question papers for FCI biological science -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  14. IIT JAM 2016 reference books for Biological Sciences
  15. Previous years question papers of Biological Science in FCI Technical Grade
  16. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  17. Which course to choose in intermediate having completed 10th?
  18. What is the expected cutoff marks for Biological Sciences for Assistant Grade III?
20th February 2012, 03:18 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of IISC for Biological Sciences?

Indian Institute of Sciences is a premier institute in the field of science The institute was established in the year 1909 and has a glorious past associated with it. IISc is a highly reputed institute with a very good infrastructure and highly qualified and skilled faculty. The institute provides education in Post Graduate and Research programmes in various fields of science and engineering.
Here you will find previous year question papers of IISc from life science. We are keep on updating new question papers from IISc subscribe in our site for more IISc question papers and models

for more papers see below link

http://www.kbiotech.com/1kbiotech/exams/IISC09.pdf
12th March 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

i want ssc question paper of biological science
22nd April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of b,sc biotechnology..i want to take the master degree in biotechnology from this institution..is it possible for me?
27th September 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question of iisc in biological sciences.
27th September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question of iisc in biological sciences.
5th July 2017, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am the Student of B.sc II nd year (bio science i.e. from zoolgy botany and chemistry) I want to take admission in IISC for m.sc in botany.. ...
And something about the admission procedure.
I will be highly obliged to you.. .
Plz help me. ..
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?