10th October 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?

Hi Sir,
I want to know the information regarding the notification date of entrance exam of IISC for Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences program. Do you know when its notification will release?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  3. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  4. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  5. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam
  6. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  7. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  8. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  9. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam? -- [New]
  10. Date of announcement of results of IISC Integrated Ph.D entrance?
  11. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  12. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  13. Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?
  14. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Best Institute which offer Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics in India? When the notification of entrance exam will be released?
  16. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  17. Next iisc entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
4th August 2017, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?

IISC Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences Entrance Exam:

You are required to apply online for this IISC Integrated PhD (Biological Sciences) Entrance Examination. Important dates of IISC Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences are given below.

>> Starting date to apply online - 1st February, 2017

>> Closing date to apply online - 24th March, 2017

Examination fee generally varies from category to category.

@ For OBC or General Candidates - Rs.800/-

@ SC/ ST/ PWD - Rs.400/-

@ For ERP Candidates - Rs.2000/-

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?