18th June 2011, 06:18 PM
m.shiva

Previous year Question papers and materials to prepare for GATE exam?

i want materials and old question paper to prepare for the gate exam. Send me quickly? I need to prepare.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for GATE after doing B.E civil engineering?
  2. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  3. Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam?
  4. How to prepare for GATE Exam? Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE?
  5. Sample papers and Previous year question papers of GATE Exam? How to prepare for the GATE Exam in short period?
  6. Previous year question papers of GATE Exam for Civil Engineering?
  7. Tips on how to prepare for GATE? Previous year papers of GATE?
  8. How to prepare for GATE exam while am in college second year now? -- [New]
  9. Previous 5 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Biotechnology?
  10. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream? How to prepare for this Exam? From which year I can start preparation for this Exam?
  11. GATE Entrance Exam preparations: Is solving 10 years papers enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  13. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE?
  14. Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam? Previous year Question Papers of TANCET for M.Tech, MCA and MBA?
  15. Answer keys of M.Tech previous years question papers? How to prepare for upcoming GATE exam?
  16. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
  17. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  18. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
18th June 2011, 11:43 PM
kalindiyadav

Default Re: Previous year Question papers and materials to prepare for GATE exam?

send me bel syllabus
19th June 2011, 12:15 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question papers and materials to prepare for GATE exam?

Through GATE exam, a candidate can join M.Tech.

You did not mention the specific stream for which you require GATE previous year question papers.

Anyway here i am providing GATE previous year papers for different streams. Go through them and make use of them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS-GATE-2010.pdf(512.0 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_2009_InstrumentationEngineering.pdf(2.68 MB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf 5611_GATE_2010_Civil Engineering.pdf(198.5 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_2009_Civil Engineering.pdf(2.33 MB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf EE_2009_GATE_PAPER.pdf(476.0 KB, 75 views)
19th June 2011, 12:26 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
GATE is the entrance exam
that is good for entry in M.TECH in IIT or NIT
most famous engg. college.

you do not mention your branch,according to this i will give you some material:--
19th June 2011, 04:28 AM
dineshpandiyan

GATE exam is preferred for joining M.Tech programme in India. i have some moderl GATE paper which is useful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE paper 2009.PDF(2.12 MB, 73 views)
19th June 2011, 04:20 PM
rinkygoyal

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordinating Board - GATE, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.

visit these sites to get all previous yaers papers for gate...

http://gate.iitm.ac.in/gateqps.php
http://www.jbigdeal.com/2009/12/gate-question-papers-with-solutions.html
www.onestopgate.com.
www.gateforum.com.

all d best....
16th September 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i want previous 10years textile fiber question paper
31st October 2011, 03:20 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello friend,GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
it is an entrance exam for M.tech.
Eligibility criteria for GATE:-
**educational qualification is graduation in engineering or master degree graduation in any stream.
**no age limit .you can attend many more times.prepare well
**final year graduates are also apply for the GATE exam.
so you are eligible for GATE entrance exam.
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?