29th July 2011, 09:36 AM
achu10babu

Previous year question papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?

sir
i am aswathy.r and doing m.tech .i want previous year powergrid exam question papres for electrical engineering
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?
  2. Syllabus and previous year papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?
  3. Previous year model papers of Power Grid exam? -- [New]
  4. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Exam(Electrical Branch)?
  5. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  6. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India exam for Diploma Electrical Trainee? Previous year papers of AMIE exam for Section A Diploma Stream?
  7. Previous year papers of Power Grid Executive Trainee Exam?
  8. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Exam?
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  10. Syllabus of Power Grid Exam?
  11. Sample question papers of Power Grid Exam for Executive Trainees, Electrical?
  12. Model question papers of Power Grid Corporation Junior Technician Trainee Exam?
  13. Model question papers of Power Grid Exam for Diploma Electrical?
  14. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  15. Am I eligible for power grid exam after scoring 64.89 overall percentage
  16. Placement papers of Power Grid Executive Trainee(Electrical)?
  17. Syllabus, Previous year papers and Best books for the preparation of Power Grid Exam?
  18. Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?

sir i am tassawar.i am electrical engineer.i need asyllabus and sample papers for marine electrical engineer exam.please send me on my e mail.my e mail address is [email protected].
6th October 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?

Sir iam ramesh studying b.tech in eee branch so I have complete diploma in eee.I want power Gride exam modal papers and other exam so please sent exam model papers my email id.email I'd is [email protected]....
27th June 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

Please send me a link of papers for last 10 exams of power grid.

Regards
Brij
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?