11th February 2011, 07:22 PM
gunjan sagar

Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)?

dear sir,
i want the previous year question,syllabus and sample question for power grid corporation of india, (executive trainee post)

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of Power Grid Corporation Junior Technician Trainee Exam?
  2. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  3. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  4. Previous year papers of Power Grid Executive Trainee Exam?
  5. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India exam for Diploma Electrical Trainee? Previous year papers of AMIE exam for Section A Diploma Stream?
  6. Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?
  7. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Exam?
  8. Syllabus or sample question papers for Power grid, executive trainee ( finance)?
  9. Previous year model papers of Power Grid exam? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd. exam for Electrical AE post?
  11. Syllabus and sample question papers of Power Grid Exam for Executive Trainee Exam?
  12. Syllabus and question papers of Power Grid Entrance Test?
  13. How may I get sample and previous year question papers for the post of executive trainee(Technical) in HEC Ranchi? I've done B.Tech(mechanical engineering)
  14. HEC HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION, ET EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (TECHNICAL) previous year question paper
  15. How can I apply for Diploma Trainee post in Power Grid Corporation of India?
  16. Previous year papers of Diploma trainee in Power Greed Corporation?
  17. Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd exam?
14th February 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)?

model paper of power grid corporation for electrical trainee engg
15th February 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)?

17th February 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

it was to much every one want syllabus but no respons from your side.
18th February 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

pls sendsyllabus and previous year ouestion with answer to my mail1
18th February 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SYLLABS
19th February 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

plz send the Question papers o my mail
[email protected]
20th February 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT SYLLABS
send syllabus
20th February 2011, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

please send the previous year question paper in my email
my email is [email protected]
20th February 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

plz frnds if any one gets sylabus 4 power grid plz mail it to me also my id is
[email protected]
21st February 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

HI FRIENDS IF POSSIBLE PLS SEND PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
22nd February 2011, 06:00 PM
rockycreative

Default Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)?

This link will helps you to know about syllabus and some of the solved papers will be available visit link as well http://www.allgovtnaukri.com/2011/02/power-grid-recruitment-2011-executive.html

thanks,
Rocky
22nd February 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous question papers for me
23rd February 2011, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

in possible plz send question paper or site name in which power grid question is avalibe..
my email address is [email protected]
24th February 2011, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

it will be helpful for me if i get the previous year question papers and the syllabus of Power Grid executive trainee for electrical engineering department.............plzzzzzzzz send me all of these as early as possible...
my email address is [email protected]....
24th February 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous question papers for me
25th February 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the syllabus for diploma trainee exam
25th February 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

plz i am raghu in electrical engineering if any body have powergrid previous papers plz send to my email
[email protected]
25th February 2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
pls sendsyllabus and previous year ouestion with answer to my mail1
thank u sir
26th February 2011, 10:06 AM
Dr.sujitha D S

28th February 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

plz i am abhishek in electrical engineering if any body have powergrid previous papers plz send to my email
[email protected]
28th February 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year question paper on my email.
my email address is [email protected]
28th February 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

plz i am vamanee in electrical engineering if any body have powergrid previous papers plz send to my email [email protected]
28th February 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send previous years papers and syllabus for power grid to my mail [email protected]
1st March 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

can u please send me the last 10 years papers of NTPC for Executive Trainee post on my email id [email protected]
Please don't send the links they do not open sometimes. I shall be very grateful to you.
2nd March 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

can anyone send previous papers of powergrid question papers to my mail... [email protected]
2nd March 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

friends any of u can send me previous year papers and syllabus for power grid on my [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Plz i want syllabus and previous papers my mail [email protected]
4th March 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me previous year question paper of power grid......for e.t

[email protected]
4th March 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

can u send the syllabus and previous years question papers with solutions for 'recruitment of executive trainee post(electrical)'in powergrid
4th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

plese sand me the sllybus of powergrid and previous year question paper in my e-mail id
[email protected]
5th March 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear frends, myself Balu, im frm Electrical engineering background..if any body have powergrid previous papers.. Kindly send to my email
id: [email protected]

ur help is appreciated..
5th March 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,,
plzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,,
plzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,,
plzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,,
plzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,,
plzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,,
plzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,,
send me the previous year paper,,, my mail id is [email protected]
5th March 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

dear friends or sir plz send me last five years paper on my email id [email protected]
7th March 2011, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

7th March 2011, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

9th March 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

can you plz send me the previous years question papers for Power grid?
9th March 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

please send the previous year question paper in my email
my email is [email protected]
10th March 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus
11th March 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

11th March 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

can you plz send me the previous years question papers for Power grid.
11th March 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

can you plz send me the previous years question papers for Power grid
11th March 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

plese sand me the syllabus of powergrid and previous year question paper in my e-mail id
[email protected]
13th March 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

on my mail ([email protected])
15th March 2011, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

pls can you send the syllabus of power grid corporation executive trainee,And the previous year Question bank

this in our mail id:[email protected],
requised and waiting for the replay
thanks and regards D.Srinivasan
17th March 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

please send the previous year question paper of executive trainee (electrical) of power grid entrance exam.
my email ID is - [email protected]

Thanks
18th March 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

pls can you send the syllabus of power grid corporation executive trainee,And the previous year Question bank
18th March 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

plz send me ET powergrid sample papers...
21st March 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

please mail me question ppr f powergrid at [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I want a previous year EXECUTIVE TRAINEE(ELECTRICAL) question paper. please send this into my mail.
My mail id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?